Monday, February 14, 2011

New Coupe...?


who doesn't just love a possible new car design sketch? oh, we do! Ask me how you could possibly design something that hasn't been created or released to the public yet? I don't know, but I sure like it because as we have all experienced I am not a patient person.

I, like you, would like a new car now. And I, like you, want to play my cool card at my next group outing and tell my friends that I have seen the sketches for the New Hyundai Elantra Coupe. Don't you? Well here you go...Valentine's Dinner Conversation. Girls, amaze your husbands. Men, tell your wives this casually, and then proceed to talk about how beautiful your wife/girlfriend/first date is the rest of the night. Unless they are a car junkie like I have become.

Thank you Theophilus Chin, whoever you are, I will check your website more often now.

Happy Valentines Day, People!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automobile
flyg london Top Blogs Blog Directory