Thursday, February 24, 2011

Luxury wrapped in Value. how flattering!


"It is a rare occasion these days to get more for your money, to find that the material things you hanker after are actually affordable." --Byron Shire News

Go ahead, guess what he was writing about! You got it, Hyundai. And although this author is certainly writing about Hyundai Australia, America is saying the same thing. If you are reading this from your Hyundai (shame on you, focus on the road), Congratulations! If you are reading this from your home or your work where your Hyundai is parked outside, way to be. Although I currently have the flu, I can still hold my head high because I am working my Hyundai Sonata on the road and supporting one of the best carmakers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automobile
flyg london Top Blogs Blog Directory