Thursday, February 17, 2011

One of the Top 10 Coolest Cars under $18K


Remember mom's station wagon?

Revamped: Hyundai Elantra Touring. Heard of it? With all of the hype about the new Elantra & Sonata, it seems we have forgotten one of the more sensible (and by sensible I mean cool) cars today. Kelley Blue Book named this car one of the Top 10 Coolest Cars under $18,000!

Ok, so first off this car made me nostalgic for the days of riding in the very back seat of my mom's Oldsmobile Station wagon where the back seat faced out and you could wave at other cars. Lots of happy memories there.
The second thing I noticed? The space! The space was incredible! It seemed as though there was an echo. I personally would love to be driving an SUV right now, with what seems like the endless amount of stuff my husband and I lug around town, but it's just not practical. This car is practical. Practically shouting, "take me home!"

So many storage compartments and you better believe that the fully loaded Elantra Touring is still under $20,000. You can take it home. And with a hatchback you could take your whole neighborhood home, too.

Check out Eckert Hyundai's selection of Elantra Tourings, I think you'll be surprised & delighted with the space, quality and price of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automobile
flyg london Top Blogs Blog Directory