Sunday, May 29, 2011

Setting your fears at ease.

Oh, we get it. Buying a car is a big deal. And we understand you are probably uneasy. Let us soothe your fears and relate to you. So that your fears don't talk you out of it. Because new cars are just SO much fun.

Here are the biggest things going through your mind right now (or so I think).

1. This is expensive.


We know! You may have to remind your salesman because they are used to casually talking about $15,000+ because it's what they do all day. But it doesn't mean that if they were in your seat that they would be hopping with excitement to cough up their $15,000.
Trust me.
Plus, I am not sure if I've ever seen any of the salesmen hop.


2. This is a HUGE decision.


Oh yea, next to a house a car is probably the next expensive thing...or maybe college tuition (?).
We are SO EXCITED that you picked US to advise & help you through this exciting process. Whether it's your first car or 100th car, it is still extraordinary.

"First of all let me say that you are making a good choice. Recently, America, along with the rest of the world, has watched Hyundai climb to the top. Not only is Hyundai hiking to the top of the automobile mountain, but they are also taking the inexpensive route. Let's just say Hyundai is budget friendly without lacking in beauty. It would be as if you married the most incredibly frugal man and yet you still managed to stay in NICE hotels on each out of town occasion (two words: Price Line) while still saving for your dream home...stress-free perfection. For example: the 2011 Sonata (which came out in January 2010, how cool were you if you purchased it then?) has been named one of the 10 top best cars - and humble Hyundai is being compared to the likes of Mercedes, Jaguar and BMW...holy smokes!" From the About Us Page.


**Give us this. Every customer is different. Some have done their homework, researched & researched and know exactly what they want, exactly what color and have already test driven it. Twice. Then, some people end up wandering onto our lot because they saw our billboard and couldn't help themselves when they saw the Genesis Coupe. You are all at varying degrees of preparedness. I can say I hadn't done any research when I pulled into work and my truck was smoking under the hood, but I had to drive home that night. Let us know where you're at and we can take time to explain things or skip over the silly explanations.

3. I am afraid to be embarrassed.

Oh my goodness, I know. Considering when I purchased my Sonata in 2009, it was the first time my credit had ever been pulled. I kept running my mouth trying to explain all the reasons why it could be low. But seriously, I had never had a credit card before. Basically, in this economy we are all lucky to have any credit at all. And the people here would love to put you in a car no matter what shape you're in. But trust me, we will do what we can to help you and not be pushy.


If you want a few more tips, check out this article.


Happy Memorial Day!



photo courtesy of dosomethingcool.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automobile
flyg london Top Blogs Blog Directory