Monday, August 22, 2011

in·dulge: Genesis Sedan

in·dulge

[in-duhlj]-verb1. to yield to an inclination or desire; to allow oneself to follow one's will'2. to yield to, satisfy or gratify3. to yield to the wishes or whims of
ll (usually followed by in)

Dear friends, today I spent some quality time deep in the Genesis sedan. I kid you not, when I push started the car with the proximity key, classical music came on. Seriously? This car is smooth from head to toe, inside and outside. The car I drove was a delicious creamy white, waiting just outside the door for me. I slid onto the leather seats and was greeted with extreme luxury. Everything whipped itself into shape for my long legs and we were ready to go. With the opening of the sunroof I was in love. I have always wanted a car with a sunroof. And a rear shaded window. And leather heated seats, and navigation. Yikes! The list goes on.

Not to mention this month there are great specials, like low leases and 0% APR financing and $1,500 with a trade in. Jeez, what more do we need to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Automobile
flyg london Top Blogs Blog Directory