Monday, October 17, 2011

Owner Loyalty


I have to say, I'm not surprised.  The more I drive around, the more I spot Hyundai vehicles. 

Kelley Blue Book just announced that Hyundai is #1 for owner loyalty for the second consecutive quarter.  

Hyundai has upheld it's number 1 position in brand loyalty, which I felt the need to look up.  Brand loyalty is defined as the situation in which a consumer generally buys the same manufacturer - originated product or service repeatedly over time rather than buying from multiplier suppliers within the same category. There, that's better, now we all know the lingo.  This means, you love your Hyundai and you want to buy another.  That's true for me too. Got my eye on a Santa Fe

"American consumers are so happy with their Hyundais that they put it at the top of the brand loyalty list, according to Motor Trend" --brandchannel.com

Here's why this might have happened. 
-the creation of delightful new products
-100,000 mile warranty program
-vehicle improvements in styling
-high level of quality for a lower cost

This jump is mildly historic for Hyundai, we're expecting to stay at the Top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automobile
flyg london Top Blogs Blog Directory