Thursday, May 12, 2011

Said it Before and We'll Say it Again

As I said Tuesday, women love cars. And women love our new Hyundai Tucson.

Don't even take my word for it. US News named it one of the Best Cars, and it is amongst the Top 10 in the SUV list. "Hyundai redesigned the Tucson in 2010, and for 2011...Reviewers like this SUV because it’s priced affordably, but still holds its ground because it offers a competitive features list that includes all-wheel drive and looks good. The 2011 Hyundai Tucson is very similar to the 2010 model. Its exterior reflects Hyundai’s Fluidic Sculpture design philosophy that mimics wind and air movement. It also has good fuel economy and comfortable seating for both the driver and passengers."

And my thoughts are as follows.

This car is so awesome, completely redesigned since 2009. Way better than my Mom's CR-V (no offense, Mom) the design just looks better. And the one I got to drive was a funky navy blue color. I love that it's high off the ground but compact, I don't feel like I'm driving a boat. The visibility is great!

Then I park myself in the drivers seat. Just like my test drive of the Elantra, the seat went back too far, which is so exciting, especially for my 5'11" frame. The stereo was great, plus they give you FREE XM radio for 90 days, then you get to decide if you want to keep it. This sucker comes with bluetooth (which I sadly didn't use, just focus on the road) and accelerated beautifully.

I know you're probably wondering how big the trunk is, because that is the selling point of buying a utility vehicle. Well here goes, directly from the Hyundai Website:

"Exactly how large is the Tucson cargo bay? For example, you can easily fit three snowboards in the back – and that’s with the seats up. Fold down the 60/40 split rear seats and the 55.8 cu. ft. before you is more than enough to hold a mountain bike...There’s even a retractable hook on the rear seatback to keep shopping bags in their place. Not only does the Tucson have more passenger volume than comparable vehicles from Nissan, Ford and Jeep, it deploys all this extra space far more thoughtfully."

Fuel Efficient and economic, this car is complete with a clutch-less SHIFTRONIC option which lets you take control when you want to...stuck in traffic? Go manual!

To conclude, this car is beautiful, come on, research the ones we have on our lot and give this beauty a test drive....to Hobby Lobby, if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automobile
flyg london Top Blogs Blog Directory